[Ground-station] Next Ham Expo might be in September

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:21:55 PDT 2022

The next Ham Expo might be in September, and not August.

This is good news for us, and we expressed our opinion about this directly
to Ham Expo management. It was received well.

If we field an effort in September 2022 for Ham Expo then we need people
like you to volunteer to staff the booth, give talks, and run fun events.
Sky's the limit, creativity is rewarded, and the organizers are great to
work with.

Get on the list, into the planning spreadsheet, and on the ball today by
writing me back. I'll do all I can to make you successful.

Please pass this message along to someone that you might know that wants to
share their open source project at Ham Expo in Autumn 2022.

-Michelle Thompson
858 229 3399 text ok