[Ground-station] FCC TAC kick-off meeting updates

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 07:45:01 PST 2022

The first FCC Technological Advisory Committee meeting of 2022 is going on
right now.

We are part of the Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning AI/ML working
group, which had its initial meeting this past Wednesday, and will meet
every Wednesday moving forward.

This working group presentation today is an overview of the membership and
an announcement of our schedule. No AI/ML or regulatory content from the
working group yet.

Goals for the overall TAC will be presented today and the meeting content
is being summarized here:

live-tweet anchor is here:
https://twitter.com/OpenResearchIns/status/1498309619222867976

Our job? Stick up for open source and amateur radio.

We will link everything published and welcome your input, criticism, and
comment.

-Michelle Thompson