[Ground-station] FCC TAC kick-off meeting updates

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:19:21 PST 2022

We’ll be offering a presentation to the Emerging Topics group about our
regulatory work on ITAR/EAR. Part of their charter is small sat bands and
services, R&D, etc.

If anyone wants to help with this, welcome aboard. I’d like to make sure we
give wide opportunities to be part of the regulatory process at the FCC.

You do not have to be a US citizen to be a guest speaker to the working
groups.

-Michelle Thompson