[Ground-station] Ham Expo (mid-March)

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:54:23 PST 2021

Our major event for the spring, as I’m sure we all know, is Ham Expo in
mid-March. I’ve organized a Space and Satellite Track, a “World of AMSAT”
booth in the Expo where we can have a table and present demonstrations and
interact with the expected 15,000+ crowd, I’ve asked a DJ to help us kick
off the event with a set of music at the booth after the Friday night
keynote, I’m looking to put together a scavenger hunt with prizes, and more.

If you have been looking for a place to volunteer, then please consider
serving a couple hours at the booth to talk to people about our work. It
will be fun and rewarding. The AirMeet platform isn’t bad at all.