[Ground-station] A Monday update! + HamCation plans

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:54:22 PST 2021

PC build team has confirmed that all parts for the San Diego Remote Labs PC
have arrived and we should have it built and shipped this week.

kb5mu has a temporary machine up and running until the permanent specified
lab PC arrives.

I subscribed #github-ops to
https://github.com/phase4space/p4xdmt_hamexpo2021/ so we can all see the
good work going on there.

If there are updates for
https://github.com/phase4space/p4xdmt_hamexpo2021/blob/main/README.md in
the checklist, please go ahead and do it, or let me know what can be
checked off, and I will be happy to.

Our forum track with TAPR for HamCation next weekend has been pre-recorded
and editing is complete. Special thank you to Michael Easton and Anshul
Makkar for generously donating their time and talent to make this forum
content happen. Please attend and support the forum session if you can.

They lost a bit of formatting in the submitted abstract, but here's the
overview of the ORI/TAPR forum.

https://www.hamcation.com/forums-speaker-info.cfm?event=15