[Ground-station] 3DS model request

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:41:40 PDT 2020

All,

NASA has a 1U and 2U 3DS cubesat models on their 3DS webpage.
You might be able to do whatever the 3DS equivalent of
"edit-copy-edit-paste-edit-paste" is and turn the 2U into a 6U.
That's probably easier than starting from scratch. Check out the first two
models under "#" on this page:

https://nasa3d.arc.nasa.gov/models

73,
Douglas KA2UPW/5