[Ground-station] 3DS model request

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:31:18 PDT 2020

Achim Vollhardt is looking for a .3DS model of a 6U spacecraft.

This will go into the GMAT mission planning for the orbits we're targeting.

If you know how to produce a .3DS model and have some time, then I will get
you the specifications.

The work products are not just useful in terms of orbit planning and
modeling with GMAT, but also include animated visualizations that resonate
with our audience and potential operators.

If you have been waiting for a reason to get into 3d modeling and creation,
this is a very achievable first project.

I'm available over the weekend to help get this accomplished! Drop me a
line directly or reply here.