[Ground-station] Gateway update + Gateway orbit modeling

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:12:55 PDT 2020

Stratospheric... atmospheric... ionospheric... anodes... cathodes...
electrodes... overloads.... generators.... oscillators....

it all starts to run together.  :+)

This technique is good to know in case we need to bring it to heel.

I'm not afraid of the work. We just need to know what must be done.

-Michelle W5NYV