[Ground-station] Gateway update + Gateway orbit modeling

KENT BRITAIN wa5vjb at flash.net
Mon Mar 23 14:21:22 PDT 2020

 A simple look-up table in the elevation calculation should do it.
For 0-10 deg  Assume the moon is 1 deg lower than it really is.
For 10-40 deg  Assume the moon is .5 deg lower than it really is.
40+ deg   Use the calculated position.
Errors should be within the normal beamwidth unless you live at a
very high elevation.