[Ground-station] Please vote - Ambasat sensor

KENT BRITAIN wa5vjb at flash.net
Mon Sep 30 16:33:07 PDT 2019

 A pass directly at you or directly away from you.
8 km second
800,000 cm/second/(3 cm) = 266000 cycles per second.   Or 266 kHz
An overhead pass would be 266 kHz coming, 266 kHz leaving.   or 500 KHz in round numbers.
LEO pass is typically about 5 min.  or 300 seconds
500/300 or just under 2 kHz per second.
A lot of rounding and a lot of unknowns on orbit height, pass angles, etc.but this should give you a starting point at worse case.
73 Kent WA5VJB