[Ground-station] Ground-Station Digest, Vol 18, Issue 16

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:00:57 PDT 2019

Thank you so much Thomas. I enthusiastically take you up on the offer!

Wally Ritchie and others are working hard on the detailed proposal
documents for the payload, but a system level definition should not clash
with that. We all welcome your experience and enthusiasm. I'll make sure
you're added to the repository if you are not already.

-Michelle W5NYV