[Ground-station] quantity 4 vivaldis (9-25 GHz) ready for their next big adventure

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:13:54 PST 2019

We have 4 donated Vivaldi antennas (9-25 GHz) from Kent Britain.

They are small and lightweight. We can use them to make 10 GHz balloon
payloads. That was the original intent for this request. One has an SMA
connector, the other three do not have any connectors.

Speak up if you can take immediate lead on this and get some payloads
going! We have several opportunities across the US for balloon tests.

Have another idea? Let's hear it!