[Ground-station] Day 2 at Allen Telescope Array - Breakthrough Listen

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:20:03 PDT 2019

I'm working on Internationalization and localization of GNU Radio Companion
for German (AMSAT-DL) and Japanese (JAMSAT) today.

I combined all the individual strings into a single template file, added
the existing translations, tested that, and now have a larger catalog ready
for translation. I put the catalog up on the event Slack and asked if the
native German speakers here have some time to check the previous
translations, the ones I added, and fill in the ones missing. I'm also
sending it to an AMSAT-DL volunteer. It would be great to get it done and
start testing it today.

I sent the combined file to the Japanese volunteer as well.

This does not yet address all the built-in blocks, but does translate
strings that occur in GNU Radio Companion.

Switching gears to file format conversions for SigMF (Signal Metadata
Format).

Any questions for ATA hackathon volunteers or staff? Let me know! Lots of
interest in and support of amateur radio of all types here.

More soon!