[Ground-station] What direction forward for HPSDR?

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Wed Jun 26 11:44:15 PDT 2019

I am setting up an ANAN-100D at my remote site, and was wondering what
direction forward there is for HPSDR? It looks like ghpsdr3-alex stalled
development, and TAPR has something called HPSDR-Thetis but doesn't have
the remote server architecture that I need. I will also ask on HPSDR
mailing lists. If nobody comes up with a better answer, I will fork
ghpsdr3-alex and add a web interface to make it truly multiplatform. There
is no need for native GUI toolkits any longer.

    Thanks

    Bruce