[Ground-station] Upcoming channelizer test opportunity

Drew Arnett arnett.drew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 06:23:20 PDT 2019

Interesting idea.  Put a RSSI on multiple channels and let several do
EIRP testing at the same time.  And converse for MDS testing.  (Run
two of these against each other first to try before a tuneup picnic?)

And that's the ARRL 10 and Up contest in August/September, not the
SBMS 2 and Up contest in May, that folks do the preparation parties
for.  (But, I'm sure 100% will figure that out no problem.)

Drew
kb9fko