[Ground-station] Upcoming channelizer test opportunity

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Wed Jun 26 04:29:16 PDT 2019

Hi Michelle,

Could I get a bit more explanation of what you want to test?

The North East Weak Signal Group (NEWS) gets together in a few weeks
(7/13) for our annual picnic and MDS/ERP testing. This year we will test
10/24/47 GHz. In the past we'd also test 78 GHz, but we found we run out
of time!

We have quite a group of stations that get together. Pic from 2016 of
the 47 GHz testing attached. We had seven stations that year on 47 GHz.
It keeps getting bigger.

Mike

--

73,