[Ground-station] Initial DVB-S2 Rx Data Stream Explorations

Ron Economos w6rz at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 06:10:31 PST 2019

For the DVB-GSE baseband, you would just use Wireshark since the output
of the receiver is IP packets. If you have a receiver that can output
the raw baseband frames, there is a DVB-GSE dissector in Wireshark.

For a Transport Stream baseband, you would just play the stream with a
media player like VLC.

For layers below the baseband, there's nothing.

Ron W6RZ