[Ground-station] FreeDV QSO party, FreeDV GUI as a starting point for P4G?

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Feb 25 16:56:05 PST 2019

I have a "web transceiver" which runs on almost any OS these days.
Standards-compliant HTML5 with an embedded C backend based on
libwebsockets. I have to check if iOS has caught up with the necessary
APIs, but it runs on everything else: Mac, Windows, Linux, Android. Only
install software on the servers, the clients start from a URL. I'll dig up
the source and clean it up.

    Thanks

    Bruce