[Ground-station] Tweet by Galileo on Twitter. Fossasat-1 LoRa works with caveats.

KC9SGV kc9sgv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:11:38 PST 2019

If we ever also fly LoRa transponders on GEOX4 for STEM participation, then we had better pay attention to the lessons learnt from Fossasat-1.
Somehow ensure antenna and solar panel integrity and successful deployment.
Ensure the LoRa chips (sat and ground station) are compatible.
Lock down the design and construction early, so as not to allow late mistakes to compromise the effort.

	Galileo (@G4lile0)
12/10/19, 2:06 AM
Congratulations first 🛰️ #LoRa packet received by the 📡GS net.
📡 YL3CT
🗺 Location: [56.857,24.709]
📶 RSSI: -127.5 SNR: -18.5 Freq Err: -2558.001Hz
🔋 Bat: 3.98V 10.5ºC ⚡️ Chrg: 3.98V 4mA
🌡 Board: 18ºC 🌡 MCU: 7ºC
☀️ Solar: A:0.54V B:0.84V C:0
ResetCounter: 9 PowerConfig: 22 pic.twitter.com/K5pCd5aRhI

Download the Twitter app

Bernard
KC9SGV
Sent from my iPad