[Ground-station] Digest Mail Settings

Christopher Howard christopher at alaskasi.com
Mon Dec 9 14:15:53 PST 2019

Hi, I like to stay tuned into this list, lots of interesting info...
but I selected Digest Mail mode and I'm getting about 5-8 digest emails
a day. It seems like if an email to the list is more than an hour older
than the last one, a new digest email is sent out. Could the
administrator login and tweak the settings? See the "Digest Options"
section of the follow documentation:

https://blink.ucsd.edu/technology/email/services/lists/admin/config.htm

Otherwise I'll have to unsubscribe — just too much inbox clutter.

--
Christopher Howard, Enterprise Solutions Manager, Alaska Satellite
Internet