[Ground-station] [amsat-bb] Fossasat-1 news. We have seen this before...

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Dec 9 13:37:07 PST 2019

The state seems to be that the solar panels are not deployed, however there
is enough charge from them in their undeployed position to operate the
satellite. The received RTTY signal was below expected levels, but it's
decodable. Someone received a LoRa packet using an SDR, and retransmitted
it to an embedded device. And they have announced 1U and 2U satellites in
development. Work continues, and it may be that the satellite issues are
resolved.