[Ground-station] AX5043 Availability

Jonathan Brandenburg jonathan at jonathanbrandenburg.com
Fri Oct 12 04:21:18 PDT 2018

I know it may not be a reliable indicator, but I want to believe it... the AX5043 is showing back in stock in February. I also expect we’ll be able to buy small quantities again once reels are available.

In the meantime, I have a small stock of the AX5043 part. If you need a few (<= 5) I might be able to help a team or two. I should have brought some with me to Microwave Update, but didn’t think about it. I’ll certainly bring some to AMSAT Symposium.
Jb

--
Jonathan Brandenburg
1-214-213-1066
jonathan at jonathanbrandenburg.com
When possible, please sign and encrypt your communication. See https://ssd.eff.org

I updated my PGP certificate on December 8, 2015. Please update your keychain:
PGP certificate fingerprint: 824E 8871 5474 61F7 09D4  9B67 8AFC 1E70 924D B20F

Threema: 6XS9ZWYB
Signal: +1 214-213-1066
Twitter: @jcbrandenburg
miniLock.io ID: GFJGfbXKtXNi8t5Cd7f6gwL3q22wpwpjPEUHraqEvhA2D