[Ground-station] KA9Q SDR updates

Steve Conklin steve at conklinhouse.com
Tue Jun 19 12:39:08 PDT 2018

I had a go at building it on Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial). I needed the more
recent fftw version but building and installing the tarball as directed in
the 'dependencies' file failed to resolve the issue.

The exact failure is an implicit declaration
of fftwf_make_planner_thread_safe(), presumably because the right library
version headers are not in place.

I don't have more time to look at this at the moment but I'll get back to
it eventually.