[Ground-station] 31 May 2018 IHU Meeting Minutes

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:56:37 PDT 2018

My apologies to all for not being able to attend the meeting.    This is a
very useful endeavor.    For various family reasons, I was unable to
participate in almost anything for over a week.  The worst of them will end
tomorrow when I attend the funeral for my favorite Uncle in Lebanon, TN.

I am definitely interested in participating in these discussions.

Bob
N4HY

--
Bob McGwier