[Ground-station] Microsoft purchases GitHub

Stephen Hicks, N5AC steve at flexradio.com
Mon Jun 4 09:35:37 PDT 2018

It’s not like Microsoft could prevent you from gaining access to your
source since everyone has a complete copy.  The scarier thing is having to
move quickly because of a price increase or a leak of code (which open
source repos don’t care about anyway).

I think GitHub has mismanaged their pricing and feature set and Microsoft
will likely fix this.

Steve

--

Stephen Hicks, N5AC
VP Engineering
Email: steve at flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com
Click Here for PGP Public Key
<https://sites.google.com/a/flex-radio.com/pgp-public-keys/n5ac>

*Tune In Excitement™*
PowerSDR™ is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems