[Ground-station] Microsoft purchases GitHub

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:59:04 PDT 2018

I like how Libre Space and others have their work in multiple places. We'll
continue to be at GitHub unless and until there's compelling reasons to
leave.

I think having our stuff at our GtiLab at https://git.openresearch.
institute/ is a great idea. I think we already have a mirror there?  Let's
go ahead and do this if not.

Having the documentation additionally hosted at a GitLab (or "the" GitLab)
gives us useful redundancy. The more places we can be found the better. We
can set this up. What do I need to do next?

Back to creating content! :+)

-Michelle W5NYV