[Ground-station] moving away from github

Phil Karn karn at ka9q.net
Thu Dec 6 15:53:49 PST 2018

On 12/6/18 15:37, Jan Schiefer wrote:
> Do you have a guess how often you will update these? I will set up semi-automatic mirroring of some sort, probably just stick incoming changes onto a branch in phase4ground/ka9q-sdr.  Polling the file with a cron job is probably the way to go, unless you can recommend something fancier.

As with any project, it'll depend on how active I happen to be. It's so
easy to update a website tarball (tar, then rsync) that (unlike github)
keeping my public copy in sync with my actual work is no problem at all.

A mirror would still be appreciated, if only as another offsite backup.
Can't ever have too many. Thanks.

Phil