[Ground-station] moving away from github

Jan Schiefer jan at akalaitis.net
Thu Dec 6 15:37:58 PST 2018

Do you have a guess how often you will update these? I will set up semi-automatic mirroring of some sort, probably just stick incoming changes onto a branch in phase4ground/ka9q-sdr.  Polling the file with a cron job is probably the way to go, unless you can recommend something fancier.

Thanks,
    Jan, ac7td