[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:34:49 PDT 2018

Yes, thank you. I explained to Phil that maybe forking from the project
repository, working on that at "home", and then pushing changes back to the
project would give good results.

He or anyone else on that repo team can merge and keep things going.

Is there a good tutorial on managing forks out there that we can recommend?
It's touched on in the Hello World (
https://guides.github.com/activities/hello-world/) but maybe there's a
better guide out there?

-Michelle W5NYV