[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Jan Schiefer jan at akalaitis.net
Tue Apr 24 08:31:11 PDT 2018

On 04/24/2018 07:07 AM, Michelle Thompson wrote:
> Yes on the LICENSE file. We are GPL 3.0, and several people have
> pointed out that the source repo doesn't have one.
Thanks Michelle, I pushed the changes to phase4ground/ka9q-sdr. This
should now be identical to ka9q/ka9q-radio, with the exception of the
LICENSE file and some git bureaucracy in the .git tree. They are not
forks of one another, so it would be best to pick one or the other to
continue development from, and fork from that.

Does this makes sense?

Cheers,
     Jan ac7td