[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 06:53:39 PDT 2018

Thank you Jan.

I would like to keep the project repository current with this code.

Phil is a novice at github, and could use the help in learning how to use
it.

I’ll add you to the team I set up for him as the maintainer on our Github.
Maybe after he sees the process it will be easier for him to collaborate.

*mdt

--
-Michelle W5NYV

"Potestatem obscuri lateris nescis."