[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Jan Schiefer jan at akalaitis.net
Tue Apr 24 02:15:49 PDT 2018

> In the file named "dependencies". Look in ka9q/ka9q-radio, not
> phase4ground/ka9q-sdr. I created and began to revise the first before I
> realized I'd created a private repository. If somebody can figure out
> how to just rename the whole thing, I gladly will.
>
> You know, "mv ka9q/ka9q-radio phase4ground/ka9q-sdr"
>
> I also put stuff in phase4ground/ka9q-sdr but I have NOT been updating
> it. I should probably delete it so it won't confuse people.

I merged the changes, but I don't have write permissions for
phase4ground/ka9q-sdr. Michelle, if you want to give me write
permissions, I'll push it. If you'd rather I sent you a pull request,
that's perfectly fine, too.

The intended end result is that the contents of ka9q/ka9q-radio and
phase4ground/ka9q-sdr will be the same, with the one exception of the
LICENSE file, which I assume we would want in there.

Cheers,
    Jan, ac7td