[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:09:28 PDT 2018

And, of course, as soon as I said that it finished.  So, with fftw3
installed,
running 'make' in ka9q-radio compiles much of it but it errors out saying

monitor.c:5:23: fatal error: stdatomic.h: No such file or directory
 #include <stdatomic.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [monitor.o] Error 1

~/projects/ka9q-sdr/ka9q-radio$ locate -ir stdatomic.h
~/projects/ka9q-sdr/ka9q-radio$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.4) 4.8.4

My guess is that the gcc in this version of Ubuntu is either too old
or missing some package that contains stdatomic.h ?

Douglas
"Maybe I should just try this on Ubuntu 1604LTS..."