[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Dan White Dan.White at valpo.edu
Sun Apr 22 11:31:06 PDT 2018

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 8:10 AM Douglas Quagliana via Ground-Station
<ground-station at lists.openresearch.institute> wrote:

> The original text says that this ran from a command line on Linux.  I did
> a git clone,  ran make but got numerous errors compiling (bsd/strings.h)
> and errors linking (-lbsd in particular)

I ran into this on ubuntu 16.04.  It just means some development packages
need to be installed via apt.

In my case, it was libbsd-dev and 2 other "-dev" packages with
easily-guessable names.  The programs ran, but I've not had the opportunity
to test with hardware and signals.

Dan
AD0CQ