[Ground-station] Call for Comment and Critique - KA9Q-SDR readme

Douglas Quagliana dquagliana at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 06:10:17 PDT 2018

The original text says that this ran from a command line on Linux.  I did a
git clone,  ran make but got numerous errors compiling (bsd/strings.h) and
errors linking (-lbsd in particular)

I'd love to try it and make a GUI (if I can).

Which Linux distribution did you use?
Which version of gcc?

Douglas