[Ground-station] FPGA Meetup today at 1000 US Pacific

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:58:02 PDT 2024

Greetings all!

Major topics today include progress on Opulent Voice. The design (as a
library of components) in the process of moving to our public GitHub.

And, the "no OS" method seems to be making rapid progress. As you know, we
have had quite a bit of trouble getting the RFIC profile to work with the
petalinux build. The no operating system (no OS) approach is a bare metal
way of getting an application onto our prototyping platform. The rapid
progress on this alternative will be discussed today.

After that is open office hours for any subject. Everyone is welcome.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85698116899?pwd=B3LaoktlpbAPBMcOmbAqcvXNvDRVY3.1

Meeting ID: 856 9811 6899
Passcode: 977089