[Ground-station] Ham Expo March 2022

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:12:56 PST 2022

Due in part to ORI's efforts and communications and previous service to Ham
Expo, there is now a very inexpensive booth option for non-profits.

$175, two people staffing at a time, and all the documents/videos/resources.

We went ahead and purchased a booth for March 2022.

We have multiple people from ORI projects presenting, and I’m so very
thankful and proud of all of you.

Andre Suoto is presenting about LDPC work for FPGA for Phase 4 Ground and
Space.

Ed Wilson is presenting about M17 Project.

The booth in the exhibitor area will support these speakers and all the
projects at ORI.

Check out the virtual conference at the following link:
https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/

Booth duty is very low stress and high fun. We have our own Whereby
account, so teleconferencing from the booth is easy and "taken care of".

Please - consider registering and dropping by at the event and consider
volunteering to create content, documentation, or to do a shift in the
booth.

More soon!