[Ground-station] Weekly report in progress - see something missing? PR or let any lead know

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:52:45 PDT 2022

https://github.com/phase4ground/documents/blob/master/Management/Weekly_Engineering_Reports/2022/20220415-project-report.md

Check it out and if you see work missing, please submit a PR or let me or
any ORI lead know.

It was not obvious at the end of 2021 that 2022 would go so well, but we
are making consistent technical progress, developing highly positive
organizational collaborations, and representing open source work at places
like the FCC.

Thank you to all that support our work. All credit belongs to the community
and the volunteers.

-Michelle Thompson