[Ground-station] Hack-a-Sat 3 Registration is open

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:10:50 PDT 2022

Registration is now open for the Hack-A-Sat 3 Qualification Round, which
will run from May 21 at 10:00 a.m. EDT to May 22 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

"Assemble your team to compete in this Jeopardy-style Capture-The-Flag
(CTF), earning points based on speed and accuracy, for a chance to win one
of ten $10,000 cash prizes."

Eight teams will advance to the HAS3 Final Event, an attack/defend style
CTF competition with a $100K prize pool to be held in the fall of 2022.
This year’s Final Event will be the most realistic space environment yet,
and prepare you well for Hack-A-Sat 4–the first completely on-orbit
satellite hacking competition.

Register for Quals today at hackasat.com.

I support the CTF team ADDVulcan, and we're looking for more people.

The team is very welcoming and appreciative of amateur radio satellite
operators and academic and industry space folks.

Want to join the team and have some fun hacking a satellite? Let me know.

-Michelle Thompson
858 229 3399