[Ground-station] October ending on high notes

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:05:35 PDT 2021

Half-day low-stress conference is tomorrow 0800-1200 US Pacific. Will see
many of you there! All videos available now at

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSfJ4B57S8DnhlrRya50IxGP90_uGpiho

2021 Space and Satellite Symposium IEEE Computer & Info Theory Societies

Program details at
https://www.openresearch.institute/space-and-satellite-symposium-the-role-of-information-theory-in-space-with-special-emphasis-on-amateur-radio-and-amateur-satellite/

Looking forward:

November has orbit mission planning workshops, to capitalize on what we
learned at the FCC, and more people (like me) coming off of the conference
planning to move back over to end-to-end demo work.

Need help getting started? Please write me and let me know!

Many tasks/backlog can be found at our Trello Boards.

Join Phase 4 Ground Trello board:
https://trello.com/invite/b/REasyYiZ/8de4c059e252c7c435a1dafa25f655a8/phase-4-ground

Join Phase 4 Space Trello board:
https://trello.com/invite/b/GRBWasqW/1336a1fa5b88b380c27ccf95d21fec79/phase-4-space