[Ground-station] Plenty going on in Slack

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 09:23:43 PST 2021

If you haven't checked in to our Slack in a while, here's a brief summary
of what's been going on.

We're spinning a version of the AmbaSat main board for 70 cm.

I live-blogged today's Space Industry Advisory Board meeting from Virginia
Tech.

We modified the backlog of tasks for the end-to-end payload demo (scheduled
for HamCation) and then modified it again based on feedback from experts.

We have a lot of GNU Radio blocks work going on and will deliver DVB-S2/X
receive blocks as soon as practically possible.

The 10GHz multimedia DVB-S2/X beacon project is being productized for
terrestrial deployment in multiple locations.

And more.

Check in or write me directly for an invite if you aren't on our Slack.