[Ground-station] Update on Wally Ritchie (good news)

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 14:03:52 PST 2021

Wally Ritchie is doing well and wanted me to tell everyone hello and pass
along updates and plans.

He has received a lot of objectively good results with respect to his
treatment.

He will not be able to contribute much to Ham Expo (12-14 March 2021) but
will try and attend.

He will be back as soon as he can and will, I am sure, have a lot to say.
This might be a month, give or take, from now. He knows everyone is pulling
for him and that it makes a big difference.