[Ground-station] FPGA regular meetings - every other week on Tuesday Euro Evening?

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 09:24:51 PDT 2021

We will have a lot of things happening relatively quickly on the FPGA side.

How about a weekly stand up (short) meeting moving forward? Is Tuesdays US
morning Euro evening ok with anyone on #FPGA?

I'm thinking 1000 US Pacific. Please reply with OK or alternative.

We do have at least one potential launch opportunity in 2022 and we might
be able to get more. This is in addition to a lot of terrestrial places
that want this work. I want to do all I can to get it completed and
appreciated and used.