[Ground-station] Tomorrow: RISC-V Forum: Developer Tools & Tool Chains

Ron Economos w6rz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 15:52:56 PDT 2021

I've just received a HiFive Unmatched development board last week. It's
currently running Ubuntu 21.04 server. Here's a pic of GNU Radio running
on the board (this is through SSH and X11 forwarding). With the large
number of dependencies required for GNU Radio, I'd say the riscv64 port
of Ubuntu is in good shape and ready for prime time.

https://www.crowdsupply.com/sifive/hifive-unmatched

risc-v

Ron W6RZ