[Ground-station] Tomorrow: RISC-V Forum: Developer Tools & Tool Chains

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:00:06 PDT 2021

RISC-V Forum: Developer Tools & Tool Chains
Wednesday, June 2

for all parts of the compiler and profilers such as GCC, LLVM, Valgrind,
GDB (debugger), ld (linker), and many others. Join this event for the
latest in RISC-V tool chains.

Event page is:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/riscv-forum-developer-tools-and-tool-chains/

I'll attend and report back, but wanted to re-send the information about
the event so everyone knew about it in time.

We baseline the Vorago radiation-hardened ARM for our work, but there's
plenty of RISC-V movement towards space, with several companies involved.

Let me know of anything in particular to look out for ask about.