[Ground-station] Fwd: 6 Feb 2021 Meeting + New Survey

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:01:55 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rosy Wolfe <rosy at ampr.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 11:05 AM
Subject: 6 Feb 2021 Meeting + New Survey
To: <giving at ampr.org>

Hello, ARDC Grantees!

I hope this new year is off to a good start and that all is well in your
world, or at least as well as it can be given pandemic times.

I'm writing with some invitations - which are both for you and extend to
other amateur radio enthusiasts in your communities.

# Invitation 1: Please join us for our next community meeting!

* Saturday, 06 Feb 2021
* 18:00 GMT (10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET)

Join us by signing up here:
https://www.ampr.org/feb-6-meeting-sign-up/

In this meeting, we'll cover:

* Highlights from 2020,
* Grantmaking goals in 2021,
* Introductions of new Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and Grants
Advisory Committee (GAC) Members,
* Survey results from our latest survey, discussed below, and
* Questions from our attendees.

We held a similar meeting on 10 Oct. 2020, which was primarily for
people using 44net addresses.
https://www.ampr.org/recap-ardc-44net-oct-10-community-call/

This one is intended for a much broader audience. So - please tell your
friends! We also plan to record this meeting for those who can't make it.

# Invitation 2: Please take and share this survey!

Leading up to the meeting, we're also asking amateur radio enthusiasts
to give us their thoughts in this survey:

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6096699/ARDC-Amateur-Radio-Survey

Please share it with other hams you know. As with the last survey, the
aim is to get to know the people we aim to support through our
grantmaking. And like our upcoming meeting, it too is meant for a
broader audience.

That's all for now! Looking forward to sharing more with everyone soon.

Thank you for all that you do.

All the best,
Rosy

--