[Ground-station] Link budget

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Wed Jan 20 12:53:20 PST 2021

While you are looking at advanced languages, here is a piece I wrote on
Crystal a while back. It's the logical successor to Ruby, which IMO was
advanced beyond Python. But there is a cost to being on the bleeding edge.

https://perens.com/2020/06/28/building-a-startup-with-crystal-and-lucky/

--
Bruce Perens - CEO at stealth startup. I'll tell you what it is eventually
:-)