[Ground-station] GMAT vs. STK/HPOP - call for help

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:35:37 PST 2021

Greetings Juno!

The orbit that Jan was most interested in is a HEO orbit, perigee at
1250km. The concern was over some results he was getting with the SMAD
spreadsheet and a relatively lightweight satellite.

There's another set of work that Anshul Makkar is doing that shows GTO to
Graveyard, but that so far doesn't have anything unexpected that we were
looking to run by people with more experience and additional software.

-Michelle W5NYV