[Ground-station] Seminar about Distributed Workforces for Remote Labs

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:20:31 PDT 2021

We're signed up for a presentation on 31 August about:

"The Key to Maintaining Lab Continuity with a Distributed Workforce
Over the past year-and-a-half, the Coronavirus pandemic has changed the way
we approach many aspects of our daily lives, especially the way we work.
With so much of the workforce having gone remote, both employers and
employees have had to adopt all new ways of approaching their day-to-day
business. Shifting to a work-from-home model means more difficulty
accessing labs for use cases like software testing, sales demos, training,
and customer support.

In this webinar, you’ll learn how to accommodate managing lab environments
for a distributed workforce through:
>>Standardizing environment configurations via blueprints
>>Self-service access to lab environments
>>Role-based Access Controls (RBAC) and Single-sign On (SSO)
>>Maintaining Governance
>>Ensuring security protocols and compliance standards
>>Controlling resource utilization
>>Maintaining productivity

Sign up now to reserve your spot!
...less
Live online Aug 31 9:00 am United States - Los Angeles or after on demand
60 mins"

https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/15235/503781?utm_campaign=user_webcast_register&utm_medium=email&utm_source=brighttalk-transact&utm_content=title

Will do a summary of this and be looking for anything that helps our Remote
Labs.