[Ground-station] Half-day Space and Satellite Conference

Michelle Thompson mountain.michelle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:53:27 PDT 2021

If things go according to plan* we will have our first conference on 30
October 2021, in coordination with IEEE Information Theory Society and
Chapters. I’ll be looking for other sponsors and partners to make it a
really nice fun event. Half day technical presentations, half day music
showcase, some fun giveaways. Virtual (online) event, talks pre-recorded.
Theme is Information Theory in Space with special emphasis on Amateur Radio
and Amateur Satellite.

*help will be needed! Sign up below:

https://forms.gle/qNZxXMHbH5LjuyQUA